The Honeymoon!

After our glorious, good weathered, family filled, spiritually binding wedding in the Denver Temple…

Mallory and I headed for Estes Park Colorado! We got ourselves our own little cabin for the week and we were soooooooooooooo excited to be cozy in the mountains together and see the sights! 


The cabin was perfect! My favorite part, other than having Mallory there, was the fireplace!


After a suuuuuuuuuuuper chilly walk back from the hot tub in the evenings we loved warming our feet by the fire. -Jeff



One of our days was spent in the mountains hiking in Rocky Mountain National Park. I almost died of elevation issues. WHOA! There is no oxygen up there. We would take "picture breaks" so that I could catch my breath. But of course Jeff was wonderful and didn't make fun of me:)

-Mal

Some pics that Mal took:





More coming soon...

4 comments:

  1. Yippee, a blog! Now we can keep up on all the wonderful things going on with you two! Amazing pictures! Very achitectural looking blog site too, I like it! Hope work and school are going well! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww YAY! This is super fun! You guys are cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT?!?? Are you kidding me?! A work in progress?! This is AWESOME!!!! And yes, great pictures Mal! I was just thinking about you two today thinking enough time had passed for you to get settled and I should probably call! Love the feet! You guys are cute!

    Also, very soon, posting about your wedding... so behind! I'll let you know when that happens so you can see the pictures!

    Love you kids! Love that you have a blog too!

    ReplyDelete